Port Douglas Home Care and Delivery Services
Port Douglas Home Care Services is new business launched in 2020 to provide the following bespoke services to residents of Port Douglas, Craiglie, Oak Beach, Shannovale, Mossman, and Cairns.
Can you get home care in Port Douglas? Yes!
Port Douglas Home Care - for people living in Port Douglas and Cairns
- Grocery shopping and home delivery
- Post office collections
- Chemist and prescriptions pick up*
- Butcher pick up and delivery
- Local errands
- Cairns pick up or drop offs
- Other services by arrangement
- We can also organise local and reliable home handyman services
- Service cost is $60 per hour INC GST, or as negotiated. Minimum 1 hour.
Port Douglas Home Care - Property Management for when you can't be in Port Douglas
- Property management
- Coordination of services and support for your unattended property
Why this new business?
Simply put, Paul's 20 years of business experience and five years of law study finishin in November 2020 can deliver you the organisational and trouble shooting skills to help you avoid some of those jobs you want to avoid. Combine this Vish's experience in delivering in home care services, we're a good team.
During this current pandemic we've all experienced the challenges of doing the weekly shopping. We also know some in our Port Douglas or Cairns community simply want a bespoke service tailored to their needs, and we're happy to work with you on that. We offer a COVID safe business plan which we can tailor to your requirements.